All applications are processed without regard to the race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familiar status or national origin of the applicant.
- Our tenant application can be filled in using Adobe Reader for your convenience.
- You can then export and email to our tenant screening service.
- Please fill in all the fields to avoid any confusion or delays.
- You will need to select single or married on the application, certain fees apply.
- Please describe pets as much as possible. Pet fees will apply in the lease.
- Properties will be rented to the most qualified with the best rental history.
- Approval will be given, but property is still Active until deposit is submitted.
- The actual lease will determine methods of payments, due dates, and any late fees.
- Electronic funds transfers and Online Bill Pays are recommended for rental payments.
- Checks or Money Orders are also acceptable for rental payments.
- Rent is due on the 1st of each month, and late after the 5th day of the month.
- NO partial rental payments will be accepted, only full payments.
- You will sign a ‘Move-in/Move-out’ property condition sheet at the start and finish of the lease.
Your Credit Check
- We will search how you handled your previous obligations?
- We will need to know how much monthly debt do you currently owe?
- Do you have Discharged Bankruptcies? They may be acceptable under certain conditions.
- We will verify your Social Security Number.
Background check & Criminal Search
- Previous litigation with a Landlord?
- We search for any arrests.
- Sexual predator search.
- Eviction history, if any.
- Where are you currently employed, self employed?
- Duration at your current employment position?
- W-2 or 1099? Can we verify the income on your application
- Additional sources of income may be submitted.
- Unemployment cannot be used as income.
Rental History (last 3-5 years)
- Have you paid late, and how frequently?
- Was there any outstanding debt with previous landlords?
- We’re you able to keep the property satisfactorily maintained ?
- Did you fully complete your lease, or did you end the lease early?
- Looking at any issues or complaints in the past as tenant(s).
- References will be reviewed for authenticity.
- Pet deposit is required on all leases.
- Pets are only allowed based on property or association rules.
- No aggressive breeds or exotic pets.
- Service animals must provide proper training certification.
- Application must be complete, signed and the proper fee paid.
- A copy of the tenant’s Driver’s License or other approved photo ID must be included.
- $40.00 non- refundable application fee for each applicant, $50 for married (covers both).
- Pet application must be complete and the proper fee paid (if applicable)
- At the end of the lease, there is a cleaning fee and anything additional for repairs.
- Upon tenant approval, a deposit is required to take the property off the market.
- False information provided by applicant will be considered an automatic denial of application and/or termination of lease.